Verity Rose Sunbeam Summer

Aren't these characters just fabulous!!?  I'm loving the Coloring Pad that Crafter's Companion have released with this range.  

Instead of buying each of the 6 character stamps (even at our reduced price of £4.99 that's a budget busting £29.94) or choosing just one (like that's easy!!), for the same price as one stamp I can have 5 copies of each one plus one of each of the accessories designs.  Yes, I only get 5 of each but let's be honest how many times do you use a stamp before you get bored of it?  I'd much rather have the whole set to choose from without living on beans on toast for the month!  I really hope more stamp manufacturers follow suit - hint hint!!!


Products Used:

I've also had a bit of a field day with some long since discontinued embellishments.