Schmaggie in the Round

It's about time this little stamp had another outting form my stash.  I don't user her enough which is a shame because she's such a cutie and she stamps perfectly every time.  I think it's because the shell in her hand limits her to beach themed projects.

I've turned to my gorgeous My Mind's Eye Papers again, still my go-to paper stack.  There always seems to be something in there to suit every project.  

There's a lot of die cutting going on in this one!  I wanted something nice and simple for the circles in the sketch and these flowers look kind of sun shiney . . . to me anyway!


Products Used:
Picture of Little Darlings Stamp SchmaggiePicture of My Minds Eye Antique Floral 180-page PadPicture of Extra Large Nesting Dies (10pcs) - CirclePicture of Extra Large Nesting Dies (11pcs) - Scalloped CirclePicture of Nesting Dies - Scalloped Oval (5pcs) LrgPicture of Nesting Dies - Oval (5pcs) LrgPicture of A5 Die Set (24pcs) - FlowersPicture of Tim Holtz Jute StringPicture of My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Bright Tiny Word StickersPicture of Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pads Kit 4Picture of Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pads Kit 6Picture of London Fog Memento Ink PadPicture of Cards & Envelopes 6 x 6 Inch White 50 Pack

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Here's the sketch I've followed from Sketch N Stash: