Padded Paws New Arrival

I love this little image, he's so cute and versatile.  I have to admit, I struggled to find some suitable papers, there seems to be a shortage of pastel shades in my stash.  After much hunting I turned back to my first choice the Capsule Collection - Parisienne Blue papers having originally dismissed them for being too dark.  I found just enough paler papers that went perfectly with the Stardust Glitter Paper Denim Blue for a slightly different baby card.


Products Used:
Picture of Mini Clear Stamps - Animal Ark (1pk) Teddy BearPicture of 6 x 6" Paper Pack (32pk) - Capsule Collection - Parisienne BluePicture of 1m Fabric Tape (3pcs) - Capsule Collection - Parisienne BluePicture of Large Ribbon Bows (12pcs) - Capsule Collection - Parisienne BluePicture of 5m Adhesive Crochet Border - Capsule Collection - Oyster BlushPicture of Stardust Glitter Paper Denim BluePicture of Bulk Pack- 20 Sheets Of White Card - 12x12Picture of Rich Cocoa Memento Ink PadPicture for category ProMarkersPicture of Nesting Dies Circle 5pcsPicture of Xcut Nesting Dies Scalloped Circle (5pcs)Picture of Cards & Envelopes 6 x 6 White Scalloped 50 Pack

I am entering this card into the following challenges: