Madame Payraud's Autumnal Fairy

Distress style projects are not normally my forte so I was a bit phased when the Madame Payraud's range arrived in stock.  I let it sit on the shelf for a while until inspiration struck.

It started with the DoCrafts Enchanted Challenge - Shades of Brown, an excuse to buy myself a paper pack, then a sketch from Creative Inspirations and I was away!  I just kept adding more and more embellishments from the range, creating lots of different layers and textures.

I'm so glad I invested in these flower and leaves dies, I did uhm and ahh for a while but I was getting bored with my simple daisy punch.  It's great to have such a wide range of petals to choose from.  These weird looking fantasy style flowers were just the thing for this project.




Products Used:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Here's the sketch I followed from Creative Inspirations: