Pink Fairy Wishes

This is one of those cards that looked fabulous in my head but on paper - ug.  It didn't seem to matter what I did to it, it just wouldn't look right!  

I know it's me, I'm feeling all out of sorts.  I think it's the clock's going back, I feel like it's much later than it actually is.  My dog's restless because she think's her evening walk's late and she's worried that OH isn't home from work yet.  

My techno gremlins have taken residence in my phone and new printer which has so many faults it's unbelievable.  Thankfully it came with a good warranty so I'll have a replacement by the end of the week.  

Humph!  This is definitely one of those days I'll be glad to get to the end of!  A nice hot chocolate with my name me thinks.


Products Used:


I am entering this card into the following challenges: