Brewing Notes Book - First Page

Feel free to raise your eyebrows but I'm actually quite proud of the fact that I appreciate a good ale. Preferably one brewed from the waters of the River Aire, although since moving further west I have discovered that the beers from the Wharfe and Ribble are just as good.

OH shares my passion, not surprisingly for a northern bloke!  So it was only a matter of time before we started brewing our own.  I bought him a kit for his birthday and we were off!

I haven't done a batch in ages while I've been renovating but my lovely loft is now finally compete for want of light fittings.  I've very deliberately left a little space next to the loft hatch that's just the right size for a couple of barrels.  I finally have a (very) micro brewery!

It can be a challenge keeping track of the various barrels, when things need adding to them and most importantly when they are ready to bottle and drink!  So I've made a little brewery note book to hang on a peg next to my little brewery.  I've yet to fill it in as I've still to retrieve the sterilizer from OH's house where it's been spending the winter neglected - he's not good at keeping on top of such things - his talents lie in drinking the results!  So now I'm itching to get started!

Here's the first page of my little note book all ready for the first batch of notes, complete with tags for the obligatory tasting notes!



Products Used:
Papers, gems and toppers free with Creative Cardmaking Magazine Issue 51
Papermania Bare Basic Album

I am entering these pages into the following challenges:
Fab N Funky Challenge #163 - PINK, GREEN and BROWN - sorry the pink gems and roses aren't showing up well in the photo but  they are a very pale shade of pink.