Katy's Sketch Challenge 10th to 17th April 2012

Challenges are really great when the dreaded crafter's block takes root in your brain.

I'm not a fan of these little tags that often come with paper packs so I tend to have them leftover.  As soon as I saw Katy's sketch I knew it would be perfect for putting them to use.  And I'm so pleased with the result.

The card is made using Centura Pearl Paper - Dark Chocolate and papers from the Hot Diggity Dog collection.  I laid out the backing papers according to Katy's sketch which I rotated through 90 degrees to accommodate the tags.  Each tag has a little eyelet set into it then organza ribbon threaded through.

The tags are stuck down with 3D foam pads to give them some depth.

The little flower sticker is one of the Anita's dimension stickers.