Sew Lovely Bon Bon Belle

I've been super busy lately adding hundreds and hundreds of new products to our website.  

There's lot's of exciting new goodies from Sir Tim Holtz including some new mini distress ink pads which I can't wait to get my paws on.  

Fab new ranges from My Mind's EyeRecord it! and Now and Then which are both out now.  

New additions from Graphic45 Botanical Tea, By the Sea and Good Ol Sport coming at the end of February.

Exciting new Dylusions Stencils some of which are available right with more due to arrive in the UK at the end of February.

Oh and just in case you haven't heard - Gorjuss is back!!!  I was absolutely dancing for joy when I found out the DoCrafts are bringing out another range of Gorjuss goodies!!  She'll be in stock from the 1st March.  I really do recommend you pre-order this range range sooner rather than later as there's always a long and distinguished queue!!  Get your pre-order in early and make sure you're near the front as it's strictly first come first served and with the best will in the world Gorjuss will sell out.


Products Used: