Hot Diggity Dog Card

I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with this card and with the gorgeous sunshine which meant I didn't have to get my light box out.

As a camper and dog owner I just love this image from Hot Diggity Dog.  The papers are also by Hot Diggity Dog and co-ordinate with the spring colours perfectly.  I've added a little extra interest with one of the little frog stamps and some leftover peel off bits.


Ingredients:

                                                               Stamp - Hot Diggity Dog
                                                              Papers - Hot Diggity Dog
                                                    Border Punch - EK Success Lattice Edger Punch
                                                Plain Paper - Centura Pearl Paper - Dark Chocolate
                                                                           Card Blank
                                                                          Pro Markers