Indigo and Ivory Wellington

I have a slight obsession with this gorgeous little bear!  

The card colours are Indigo and Ivory which immediately made me think of the freebie papers included with the Do Crafts Creativity Magazine Issue 33.  

I have this theory that white and cream don't mix well together so this card features a technique I've been using in quite a lot of my cards lately.  Wellington has been outlined with a Pastel Beige Pro Marker.  I've then gone over this shadow in Ivory and then again in Ivory and over the whole of the white background using the chisel nib.  I only had a white card blank to hand so I've used the same technique on the very edges of the card so it co-ordinates perfectly with the rest of the card.



Ingredients:
Greeting Tag - ?
Pro Markers - Sandstone, Warm Grey 3, Warm Grey 2, Warm Grey 1, Black, Henna, Burnt Sienna, Pastel Beige and Ivory (for the background)